Park City Concerts
Music in the Mountains. All Summer Long.
Big Stars Bright Nights Summer Concert Series
The St. Regis Deer Valley is pleased to sponsor this concert series at the Deer Valley Amphitheater. Park City Institute has lined up a fabulous schedule of world-class performers.
All St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights concerts take place at Deer Valley Resort's Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and shows start at 7:00 p.m. Lawn and reserved tickets may be purchased online.
* July 3 - X Ambassadors
* July 16 - Kellie Pickler
* July 23 - Aloe Blacc
* July 27 - Melissa Etheridge
* August 6 - San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus
* August 12 - Parsonsfield, Laney Jones and The Spirits, Jeffrey Foucault
* August 15 - American Acoustic, Punch Brothers & I'm With Her
* August 18 - Smash Mouth, Cracker, The Romantics
* August 26 - Five For Fighting
* September 3 - Josh Turner
Deer Valley Music Festival - Utah Symphony
The Deer Valley Music Festival (DVMF) is the Utah Symphony/Utah Opera's summer home in the mountains. The 2017 Festival will be its 14th season of providing chamber music, classical, opera, and pops offerings at Deer Valley Resort.
* July 1 - Patriotic Celebration Featuring Lisa Vroman
* July 5 - Vivaldi's Four Seasons
* July 7 - Ella At 100: Patti Austin Sings Ella Fitzgerald with the
* July 8 - The Beach Boys with the Utah Symphony
* July 12 - A Night at Bach's Coffeehouse
* July 14 - Gershwin's Greatest Hits Featuring Rhapsody in Blue
* July 15 - Leslie Odom, Jr. with the Utah Symphony
* July 19 - Hotoda Conducts Beethoven, Haydn & More
* July 20 - The Music of Prince with the Utah Symphony
* July 21 - Diana Krall
* July 22 - Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone(tm) in Concert with the Utah Symphony
* July 26 - Calcara Plays Copland
* July 28 - Disney in Concert: "A Dream is a Wish"
* July 29 - Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony
* August 4 - Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture & Piano Concerto No. 1
* August 5 - Classical Mystery Tour with the Utah Symphony - A Tribute to The Beatles