Opulent elegance and the best address for refined mountain living come together in our Presidential Residence. For the guest that wants to experience Deer Valley in only the best surroundings, our Presidential Residence offers all the accoutrements you expect from St. Regis. Design elements such as warm tobacco hued leather, mountain inspired tapestries and stacked stone fireplaces create the prefect ambiance for a memorable escape. Step out on one of your two balconies and breathe in the fresh mountain air and relax and enjoy the picturesque vistas.
After a day experiencing the majestic Deer Valley scenery, you and your guests will retire in one of the three luxurious bedroom suites which feature only the finest linens, double sided fireplaces to enjoy the warm glow from wherever you are in your room and private, spacious surroundings.
In addition our Presidential Residence features:
- 3 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 2,774 square feet
- Rotunda entrance with adjacent ½ bath
- Gourmet kitchen featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances seated breakfast counter and espresso bar
- Grand dining room with table for ten and an adjoining Juliette balcony
- Living room with private balcony, four armchairs and plush sofa
- Extreme Media room with two media seats, King Tempurpedic® sofa bed, Juliette balcony, 85” surround sound Flat screen LCD/HD TV with Sub Woofer, X- Box and Video Library offering 200 Blu-Ray movies with attached is a full bath.
- Sauna and Humidfall (Waterfall Humidifier) feature, the perfect way to relax after a day on the Park City slopes
- Environmental control panels in Living room, Master bedroom and media room for lighting, sound and fireplaces
- Wall mounted dry erase interactive Trail map of the mountain
- Grand Master Suite with Juliette balcony, spacious sitting area, computer station with 22” Screen Mini Macintosh computer connected to 3D Blu-Ray DVD player
- King Junior Master suite with Juliette balcony, double sided fireplace with luxurious bath and rainforest shower
- Second King Master suite with private balcony
To reserve the St. Regis Residence for your next stay call 435-940-5858 for more information.