Park City Meeting Space
The St. Regis Deer Valley boasts 7,500 square feet of magnificent indoor event space and 7,000 square feet of outdoor function space overlooking the beauty of Park City and the Wasatch Mountains. From grand ballrooms and executive boardrooms to dramatic outdoor terraces with sweeping mountain views, our Park City event spaces delight, inspire and motivate the brightest minds and warmest hearts. Our event venues may be configured in a variety of layouts and seating arrangements.
At A Glance
Guest Rooms: 174
Indoor/Outdoor Space: 14,500 sq. ft.
Indoor Space: 7,500 sq. ft.
Outdoor Space: 7,000 sq. ft.
View floor plans, capacity charts, and special offers of our meeting spaces:
- Astor Ballroom: 2,814 sq. ft. with soaring ceilings, crystal chandeliers, perfect for receptions
- John Jacob Astor Boardroom: Seating for 16, refined sophistication around the executive board table
- Deer Crest Room: ideal for a breakout meeting or a dining/lunch event associated with your function
- Jordanelle Room: perfectly suited for small meetings or a hospitality suite
For large indoor and outdoor affairs, our Astor pre-function area spans 1,829 square feet and opens onto the beautiful Astor Terrace, a 4,500-square-foot outdoor event space featuring a spectacular fire pit. If desired, the terrace may be elegantly tented. Or, our Mountain Terrace is ideal for a cocktail reception or wedding ceremony with 2,500 square feet of space and gorgeous mountain views.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our AAA Five Diamond mountainside retreat is the perfect place to host your event. Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access, slopeside views, a private ski beach, Ski Valet, Remède Park City Spa and more.
- Event planning assistance from our conference services department will help outline and implement every detail of your meeting
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment illuminates your meetings and events
- IT personnel readily available to ensure your presentation is perfectly staged
Enhance your Park City event with sumptuous cuisine and customized menus and wine selections.
Enjoy our restaurants, including J&G Grill with passionate cuisine designed by famed chef Jean-Georges.